Samstag, 22. Oktober 2011

i will be so happy to wear my selfmade (ultimately!) red blazer tomorrow



Sorry for the absolutely bad quality, but i took them just 10 minutes ago and neither the sunlight nor the light and mirror liked me so much....so two wiggly shots from my new red blazer! I'm so in love with it and I'll wear it tomorrow for our school anniversary .
Today's weather wasn't so nice, but buying 3 new pair of tights, eating yummy thai-food (tofu, rice and vegetables) and finishing my long-time project dispersed my demotivation and boredom.

Anyway, there's something huge planned for sunday, but I'll tell you later (it will be absolutely more interesting afterwards).

'though i still need to finish something for sunday, learning some english vocabulary and singing with our school choir tomorrow....
i'm already excited and squirrelly, bisous bisous, Luu

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

All Comments are moderated, so they won't show up immediately! Thanks for stopping by :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...