Dienstag, 18. Oktober 2011

last week in (food) photos

for dinner: mushrooms with leek and (first time i've tried) quinoa, it tastes different but i think i'll get used to it, if i'd eat it more often... our starter was a pumpkin soup (i've never really liked pumpkins, but now i do.)

asian noodles with vegetables and tofu and... a banana (tasted super-delicious and i love it every time again)





On Monday my school-day started at 11:20 so i made  CCK's Baked Oatmeal for breakfast and then i revised once more for my physics-test (which was at that day!)...it was, well, okay but not that good, i think!

 The first Blondies I made. I used my common muffin-recipe (1cup flour;1/4cup sugar/agave-syrup; 1tsp Baking powder, 1NoEgg, 1 pinch of salt, vanilla, 50g margarine/40ml thistle-oil) and added a handful cranberries, white (vegan) chocolate-chips. It tasted like normal muffins but it was more handy and variable in size. Unfortunately it was eaten up as fast as it was made...

Sunday-pancakes with my boyfriend (for 8 pancakes use the double amount as written in the recipe)

healthy sweetness i needed for revising some school stuff.... almost the same recipe like the previos pancakes (just added some nut-pieces and cacao). I ate it with soy-vanilla-ice-cream and (from my mother) selfmade cacao-(sweet)-chestnut-mush.

I also ate these roast apples with my boyfriend and we made them with a lot of raisins and different nuts (and maplesyrup), the melting vanilla-ice-cream completed the wonderful taste.

One hour ago i made some oatmeal-banana-cookies and they became very crunchy.... I'm trying to motivate my mother to help me finishing my blazer today!
See you soon, bisous bisous, Luu :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

All Comments are moderated, so they won't show up immediately! Thanks for stopping by :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...