Donnerstag, 20. Oktober 2011

love to lace, lost the dream last night





(pictures vie weheartit.com)


Time goes by so quickly and i don't know what to do. I'm sitting here around and thinking too much, feeling tired and sad. I need something to dream of, to work for and investing all my spare free time. I need something really good for motivation because otherwise i won't get myself out of this demotivation and boredom. I don't know why, but sewing isn't enough at the moment.... well, maybe enough, but i can't pick myself up every free minute i'm simply doing anything...
But I've that great green lace and i bought some thread, so i want to sew a shirt or blouse (maybe like the one at the last photo).
Trying my best, bisous bisous, Luu

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

All Comments are moderated, so they won't show up immediately! Thanks for stopping by :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...