Samstag, 5. November 2011

new in: little-muffin-form and the first test!



I bought the muffin form and the coloured muffin baking moulds at Ikea, when i visited my boyfriend this week. They're almost half the sieze of normal muffin/cupcake forms. They just made me smile, so i needed to have them! But he doesn't have an oven or even a microwave yet, but i hope he'll have one soon! (I love baked goods!) Back at home I tried something new (variation of my normal muffins):

Recipe:
10 T (whole-wheat) fluor
2 puréed bananas
150-200ml coconut milk (creamy)
5 pieces of stevia
1 T agave syrup
1 pinch of salt (and cinnamon)
2 T oil/ melted margarine
1,5 tsp baking powder
soydrink/ricedrink ('till the wanted consistence)

bake them for about 15-20 minutes and then let them cool down a bit and voilà! Banana-coconut-muffins.

When they were ready to eat, they looked a bit lonely, so i decided to make a frosting:
(for 2-4 cupcakes)
3-4 T margarine
1 T agace syrup
4-5 T icing sugar
2-3 T bbaking cacao powder (without sugar)
(a pinch of vanilla)
1 T (soy-)drink
mix all ingredients together and decorate the muffins.

I also made some autumn-pictures during my visit, so i'll show you soon!
Bisous, bisous, Luu <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

All Comments are moderated, so they won't show up immediately! Thanks for stopping by :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...