Dienstag, 20. Dezember 2011

inspiring

Today we celebrated our christmas party from our ballett course. We ate christmassy cookies and watched some ballett videos and documentations. It was so great to see these amazing dancers living for what they love. They travelled around and on their tour they didn't earn money. They just dance and in some times even food was quite rare.
I hope to discover soon what my big passion is. Well, I love ballett, drawing, sewing, baking, rearrange my room or rooms. But none of these things can bring me up and motivate so much that i even want to do it when my mood is as bad as a stormy winter evening. But maybe it's just a phase and it will end when the weather gets better...

just some inspiring things:



bisous bisous, Luu

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

All Comments are moderated, so they won't show up immediately! Thanks for stopping by :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...