Samstag, 24. Dezember 2011

Merry Christmas

I wish you all will have a very nice time, a lot of fun, fantastic food and enjoy the time with all the nice people. I'm gonna celebrate it quite small. Just my mom, her boyfriend and me, later this evening my boyfriend will come too. We have a little christmas tree and we're gonna cook together and play games this evening. I'm looking so forwards seeing my presents and i really hope my presents will be loved too.
But I'm not feeling so christmasy at the moment, i miss the snow, snow is so lovely and the best thing in winter!
So, I still have do a lot of things! Pictures will be posted after this evening or these christmasdays...
Lovelovelove, Luu



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

All Comments are moderated, so they won't show up immediately! Thanks for stopping by :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...