Mittwoch, 4. Januar 2012

New Year's Eve and and the first days of 2012

First of all, I won't apologize for not posting the last 2 weeks. Blogging is fun, well, so if I'm not in the mood for blogging, I don't do it. So now you can see the firework we saw the 31.12.11/1.1.12:


















We weren't at a place where you can see the firework of a big city. And I saw almost more through my camera than without it. I took about 300 photos and I really enjoyed it! It was a nice evening with friends and drinks and games and outside with rain and mud and my shoes need to be cleaned now, but it was the best New Years Eve I had 'till now and I hope there will be so much more of them in the future!

That's such a long entry and it will even be longer!
Becauseduring my holidays me and my mother changed our appartement another time. Now I've just a little room, where I sleep and dress up and my mother has one as well. But the big thing that's new: (we have a maisonett) and the upper floor will be a working room where we can sit and sew and work on school stuff and use our computers. I love that idea because now i don't have to stop sewing when my mother want to go to bed and we can leave the temperature on a constant level and dont have to change it for sleeping and working. Maybe I'll take some photos when everything is finished and tidied up!

Of course I also have some resolutions for this year but I don't see any reason to tell you all! But For these holidays I have to do some school stuff and today I have to finish my drama for my "literature and theatre course" and because I need some unexacting things to do as well, I will go shopping and wash my shoes and do some other essential things.

(started this morning with a spiced (coffee) soy-latte (with vanilla, caramel, cinnamon and some chocolate sprinkles) for some energy and waking up)

Have some nice days and enjoy (and live) your life!
Bisous, Luu
ps. dear weather, I'd really appreciate some snow instead of this wind and rain and this "april-weather" ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

All Comments are moderated, so they won't show up immediately! Thanks for stopping by :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...