Mittwoch, 18. Januar 2012

weekend, but now i've a cold






My weekend was great! But unfortunately I've a cold since yesterday, maybe it's 'cause we had about -10° C on Monday (and I didn't wear my warmest clothes^^).
I don't know if I'm so starved because of my cold, but i actually don't like it anyway. I sat the whole day in front of the tv or lied on my bed sleeping or dreaming some crazy shit. 
Hope I'll be better soon!
So I could't go on our choir-trip. Too bad, because I even made some muffins for the following days. Absolutely addictive ones.


Chocolate-chip Muffins:

* 300g fluor
* 50g oats
* 200g brown sugar
* 1 tsp baking powder
* 1 tsp baking soda
* 1 tsp vanilla (sugar)
* 1 pinch of salt
( * 3 NoEgg ("white of egg")
* 6-8 T thistle/veg. oil
* 200- 350ml soy-drink/rice-/almond-drink
* 3 T baking cacao
* 5 T (sweet) cacao
* 1 handful chocolate chips

- mix all dry ingretients (except of the chocolate chips) and all liquid ingredients in seperate bowls
- blend it by a kitchen machine or stir it by "hand"
- preheat the oven to 200°C and bake the muffins for 15-25 minutes
- from that dough you'll get 12- 18 muffins ( depense on the size of the muffins, I got 16 ones)

Bisous, bisous, Luu

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

All Comments are moderated, so they won't show up immediately! Thanks for stopping by :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...