Donnerstag, 20. September 2012

Birthday Pancakes - little, big, fluffy

What changes when you turn 18? - I enjoy my life even more! And there's no better way than celebrating a birthday morning with fluffy pancakes!   

Pancakes: easy / sweet and salty / with herbs / single serving and big / single serving and easyhealthy #1 / healthy #2 / apple and chocolate / banana and chocolate


Will my obsession for pancakes ever end? - Maybe. But I think: "No!" So you'll see a lot more pictures of "Pancake-Pictures". Haha. By the way, I'm still a little bit hungry and now I'll make something sweet. maybe a single serving pancake or muffin or cake. Have a nice evening! Bisous bisous, Luu

2 Kommentare:

All Comments are moderated, so they won't show up immediately! Thanks for stopping by :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...