Donnerstag, 27. September 2012

My new MacBook Pro


Okay, I finally figured out how iPhoto works and where the edited pictures are saved... Some new updates and programs still need to be installed, so that I can "work" with it (Writing, Photo editing, Music, managing stuff (money, time,etc.)... So keep your finger crossed for me that everything will work!

And I also got these two books from my Dad. The new laptop was also a present from him. I'm still so happy, and can't really believe it! The book "Vegan for fit" (from Attila Hildmann) is so great, I think I'll make a series of posts with his recipes and my pictures. Bisous bisous, Luu

1 Kommentar:

All Comments are moderated, so they won't show up immediately! Thanks for stopping by :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...