Montag, 24. September 2012

some Moments from my Birthday


These are the last pictures of my birthday. We ate pancakes for breakfast, played a new card game called "Drecksau". We also went out for a walk and made some nice pictures of the nature and me. I really enjoyed this day and here are some more impressions:




And the only things you haven't seen are all my birthday presents. I don't think my family will read this, but maybe some friends, so Thank you very much for all the nice things! Some examples: MacBook Pro, Attila Hildmann's "vegan for fit", money for my driver's license, Money, boots for autumn, sunflowers, the card game "Drecksau", a DVD "Mary & Max", a lot of tea, chocolate, a "Party & Relax"-Weekend with a good friend, vegan cake and a so many other wonderful presents! I still have a huge smile on my face, when I think about all these great stuff!! Enjoy your time as much as I do (at the moment), 'though I've to do a lot of school's stuff.... Bisous bisous, Luu

1 Kommentar:

  1. hää. dachte das wüsstest du bereits. :D schon über ein jahr ! bei essen klappt es relativ gut. bei bettdecke, leder und so nicht immer so.. :D

    AntwortenLöschen

All Comments are moderated, so they won't show up immediately! Thanks for stopping by :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...