Sonntag, 23. September 2012

Zucchini Spaghetti #2


I had a great birthday party and I'm really looking forward to celebrate all the "18th birthday parties" during the last (school) year! 

Here's another version of "Zucchini Spaghetti". It's almost the same recipe as in version #1, but I omitted the tofu bolognese. 
Bisous bisous, Luu
PS: I bought a piece of fabric and a dark blue velvet tape. So I can finally finish a skirt and start a new project! maybe you'll see the skirt on a clothes hanger or you have to wait 'till I found a model, great weather and enough time. 
PPS: Welcome to my new followers!! And a big Thank you to all of you! 

3 Kommentare:

All Comments are moderated, so they won't show up immediately! Thanks for stopping by :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...