Donnerstag, 31. Januar 2013

easy sweet puff pastry snack

Oh I love sweet puff pastry snacks! They're just so easy and fast to make and just so delicious that I often want to eat all of them immediately. And lately I'm kind of addicted to peanut butter... I can eat almost everything with it: muffins, muffin topping, brownies, roasted vegetables or/and tofu, toast, and so on... So I tried one third of the puff pastry with peanut butter. But as I wasn't use how it will turn out, I made the second third with vanilla and brown sugar and the third one with vanilla, sugar and coconut flakes. They all turned out very well, but the peanut butter ones were my favorites! 

You need: one package of puff pastry, peanut butter, vanilla, brown sugar, coconut flakes/flour
Preheat the oven to 200°C "upper and under heat" ( 395°F). Bake them for 10 to 15 minutes.


2 Kommentare:

  1. Ich kann dir gerne meine Adresse geben, wenn du dann bitte eine Palette abliefern würdest ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. ich schick dir dann noch meine Kontodaten und dann kommen wir ins Geschäft! ;D

      Löschen

All Comments are moderated, so they won't show up immediately! Thanks for stopping by :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...