Montag, 10. Oktober 2011

sunny and perfect autumn sunday

I love sunshine and rain as well, so today was so wonderfull. Eating pumpkin-pancakes for breakfast, going out for a walk and some pictures with my boyfriend, watching "Witness for the Prosecution" and some great news. First a good friend will come to have a look on my selfmade clothes and second, he wants to make some fashion-shots with them. I'm so excited and happy. we've already made some photos together (well, he took some of me, but it was absolutely much fun!).

Here you see the awesome weather we had today:














(autumn, outfit: H&M/Only/new boots: Rieker, sorbet with a muffin, 
food and my boyfriend's new old-Bike)

Bisous bisous, Luu

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

All Comments are moderated, so they won't show up immediately! Thanks for stopping by :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...