Mittwoch, 7. Dezember 2011

so little time and so much to do

I love snow. I really do. So that's why i am not really about the weather now. It was so fantastic outside when there was abou 3 cm of snow on the ground. but at the moment it's just rainy and, well, autumn-weather.

So much to do. Ehm, only 2 and a half week 'till it's Christmas Eve. And I've still so much to do! Today i started knitting my first present, a dark-green "tube"-scarf. I need to do some cookies and pralines....

there's also ballet, school and my boyfriend. so time is quite rare at the moment, but anyway i do so many things which do not have to do with the import things in any way. Seems like i'm a little bit diffused. haha.


i don't know what to tell you furthermore and also when i'll post again the next time...
Bisous bisous, Luu

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

All Comments are moderated, so they won't show up immediately! Thanks for stopping by :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...